New England Donor Services – an affiliation of New England Organ Bank and LifeChoice Donor Services – is seeking experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic people to join our team and become part of what the Boston Globe has recognized as a Top Place to Work in both 2014 and 2015. Each position at NEDS is a unique, multi-dimensional opportunity to have a direct impact on the lives of the families we serve throughout New England. We invite you to explore the career opportunities we have to offer. New England Donor Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply to meet the needs of the multicultural and multi-lingual communities we serve.
See all of our job listings at New England Donor Services Careers.
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation Time, Sick Time, Holidays)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability CoverageLong Term Care Coverage
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Perks Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pet Insurance Discounts