The New England Organ Bank Aftercare program honors donors and provides ongoing support for donor families. Families are provided the opportunity to participate in our program which includes:
- Aftercare coordinators available to offer support, bereavement materials and to answer questions.
- A donation outcome letter that provides each donor family with information about how the gifts have benefited those in need. Also, families may request an update on their loved one’s gifts at any time.
- Loss specific grief resources and referrals to local support groups.
- Donor recognition ceremonies honoring and remembering each donor.
- Reflections, a bi-annual newsletter for donor families. The latest issue is available here.
The Aftercare department at New England Organ Bank continues to support families for as long as needed. Please contact our Aftercare team at (781) 373-7945 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.